India Economic Forum is the annual flagship Economic Summit in India, which takes stock of the state of the economic sector and its development and citizen service delivery initiatives across the nation. It salutes and celebrates outstanding and exemplary initiatives with a proven transformative impact on the citizens and society. The Summit features thought leadership dialogues and panel discussions on The Macroeconomic Essentials, Completing Tax Reforms, Strengthening Federalism, Welfare Economics from the brightest minds in the nation.
Economists, Economic editors, Academics, Banking & finance professionals, Policymakers, Public affairs and development professionals, Foreign trade representatives, Investors, Regulators, Industrialists, Multinationals, Government affairs professionals are most welcome to attend.
Top social scientists and economists bat together for a prosperous India. Register below to be a part of the forum.
Purchase of any one ticket permits 'one' person entry to the SKOCH India Economic Forum taking place on the 29th November 2019 at the Constitution Club of India, New Delhi.
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment Terms: Last date for receiving duly filled-up registration forms is 15th November 2019. There are limited seats and all registrations are subject to confirmation from our side. Registration fee is non-refundable.
2. Delegates need to organize their own travel and stay arrangement, no financial support is available.
3. Copyrights: All intellectual property rights in materials produced or distributed by Skoch Consultancy Services in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
4. Important Note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the published package, Skoch Consultancy Services reserves the right to cancel, change event dates, sites or location or alter the content and timing of the program of the speakers.
5. Governing Law: The agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of India and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
* Due to security considerations delegates are requested to arrive not later than 0830 hrs and be seated by 0900 hrs. Photo ID would be required. Handbags and laptops are not allowed. Mobiles can be carried in silent mode only