Mr Anil Sharma, Founder, A.Sharma and Co.
*Some speakers are subject to confirmation
Mr. Anil Sharma founder and fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India brings forth his vast and extensive experience in the field of taxation and audit.
His constant endeavor, extensive knowledge and participation in ONGC, NTPC, NHPC, IOC, Registrar of Companies and, Office of Official Liquidator, Delhi High Court, ESIC (Executive Development Programs organized by ICAI) demonstrates his passion and talent in the field.
- A regular faculty at various Institutions (ICAI, ICSI, ICWA, RBI, NIFM, CAG, IIM Lucknow and IMT Ghaziabad) for corporate Laws, NBFCs, Foreign Investments, accounting standards, corporate governance and audit & assurance standards.
- Presently Special Invitee to the Audit & Assurance Standards Board of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Acted as a co-operated member/ special invitee of the following Committees of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in different years in the past:-
- Committee on WTO and International Trade Laws.
- Committee on Corporate governance.
- Corporate Laws committee.
- Professional Development Laws.
- Accounting Standards Board.